home Facebook My Shop Current Challenge Videos Current Winners Ask Jo

Monday, December 7, 2015

Winner's FFC #116 announced~


Hi there friends...
We have the Top 3's and winners from Fun~day Friday
challenge #116! Are you one of them lucky ones???

Our TOP 3 winners from  FFC #116
 "Anything Goes":



                         #36----->  Gerda
                         #37----->  Jana K 
                         #44----->  Gail L


 And now our winner of the 7 digital stamps from:
Bugaboo Stamps
------> #20 Art with Yogi





All Winners & Top 3's Please email me at:
Joann6274 at gmail dot com!
You will have 2 weeks to claim your prizes!

  
Well my friends that is all I have for today. I hope you have a great day! Thanks for stopping by and until next time.... Enjoy life's blessings~
  


3 comments:

  1. Congrats to all winners!!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear DT...thank you so much that you choosing my card book box into the TOP 3!
    Congtrats too winner and TOP 3 ;))
    Hugs, Jana

    ReplyDelete

Your lovely comments always put a smile on my face! I love reading each and every one! Thank you for stopping by~
Hugs,
~Jo~