home Facebook My Shop Current Challenge Videos Current Winners Ask Jo

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Paper Playtime Ch#4~ Sentiment Stamp

Good Morning! Today I am sharing a card that I made using washi tape. I have all this washi tape sitting around and decided that it was time to start using it LOL.

 
 
My card base is 4 1/4 X 5 1/2 and I used some white cardstock by Bazzill. I scored the cardstock on my scoring board to give it some dimension. Then I added some black and white lined washi tape to frame the inside of my panel. I used various washi tapes that I purchased at  Cute Tape and my sentiment is from Lawn Fawn. I also used some glass tiles that I had in my stash just to add something else to the card. I felt like it needed something little and I had no clue what to use those glass tiles on so I figured why not on this card? I think it turned out okay, what do you think?
 
I am entering this card in the Paper Playtime Ch#4 "Sentiment Stamp" challenge. This challenge requires us to use a sentiment stamp and my "thank you" is just perfect! Well that is all I have today but I sure hope you hop on over to Paper Playtime and give this challenge a try! Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. A very Pretty card!AWESOME job!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty...I have a hard time using washi!! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jo I love the simplicity of this card. I have never used washi tape what a great use for it and your gem. Great job xx

    ReplyDelete

Your lovely comments always put a smile on my face! I love reading each and every one! Thank you for stopping by~
Hugs,
~Jo~